Audi Coupé Quattro Group B replica -81
This car is SOLD
Audi Coupé Quattro Group B replica
- 2.2 litre cast iron block with turbo and 20v
- Turbo KKK27
- Reinforced gearbox and sinter clutch
- 300- 425hp (depending on boost setting)
- Torque approx. 450 NM at 5500 rpm
- VEMS injection system
- Larger intercooler than group B rallycar from 1984
- Gear ratio 4:12
- Kevlar/fiberglass wheel panels, kevlar/fiberglass engine hood, door interior panels in carbon fiber.
- Steel skid plates front and rear
- Hydraulic differential front and rear
- Weight 1030 kg
- Cache tank in trunk
- AP brakes and ventilated discs
- Hydraulic hand brake
- Close ratio gearbox
- Matter full cage. Same as Audi's rally team used.
- 5-point harnesses
- Sparco Sprint seats
- Sparco stearing wheel
- Lexan windows
- New polyurethane bushings
- Newly renovated dampers och suspension
- New engine and gearbox mounts
Car is built according to FIA regulations. Body is reinforced and equipped with fire extinguisher.
Car has colors and the look of the HB sponsored rally car used by the Audi Team in 1984. Also added is the 30 years jubilee sticker of "Stig Blomqvist 1984 WRC champion".
Sold in 1995 to slovaki rally star Jozef Berez. Placed in warehouse until 2008 when it was renovated and converted to rallycar. Has since then been used in 23 rally starts.
The car was acquired by Momentux Racing in the fall of 2013. Has since 2014 been rented by Audi Sweden as a show car for their event "Reload", that was held at Stockholm Waterfront in february of 2014. Since march of 2014 the car has also been shown at "Audi RS Tour", with exception of 7-10 of may, when it was displayed at Audi Forum in Kungsträdgården/Stockholm. The car has also participated at the "Knutstorp Revival" in 2014-2015, held by Audi.
In the winter of 2015 the car was used for show and ride along, at events held by Audi and Continental Tires in Åre/Sweden.
Audi kept using the car as show car at their Dealership meetings and "Audi RS tour" until the fall of 2017.